Saturday, September 22, 2007

One Year Later

Well, it's been over a year now since I returned from the trip. The time has just flown by and a lot has changed since then so I'm very grateful that I was able to do this hike.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to do much hiking at all so my gear has mostly been gathering dust. The exception is my hiking poles, which I lent to a former co-worker, Tony, who successfully summited Kilimanjaro earlier this year.

Haven't really got any big plans for my next big adventure. Any suggestions? Did managed to go to Vancouver for a weekend getaway in January and to Hong Kong (again) to attend a friend's wedding reception in May.

I haven't had a chance to update either of my blogs much as I'm spending most of my online time, which isn't much to begin with, now on Facebook, so if you're not on my friends list yet, please look me up!



Time for me to take another nap! It won't be at 18701 feet though.

No comments: